Saturday 8 January 2011

Its that time again !



Happy new year from myself and Debra at Emotional Moments Photography.

Its that time of year again where I refresh my portfolio so I am looking for volunteers.

All volunteers will receive a free 10" X 8" from the session as well as the chance to purchase other prints or products at reduced prices.

Last year the places were taken up very quickly so dont miss your chance.

I want to take some photos in the following catergories for use in my portfolio.
  • New born babies
  • Maternity photography
  • Makeover Style
  • Family groups
  • Photo Noir
  • Toddlers
  • Male high drama
  • Mother and baby
  • Team groups
  • Sporting events

These photos will be used on my website and on promotional literature.
Also some will be used on Canvas prints, Box frames, acrylic products and photo books.

Email me now at photos@shardend.co.uk or Call me for chat on

07504-684641 or 0845-095-0653






No comments:

Post a Comment