Wednesday 21 August 2013

2014 Wedding Collections-Why I can offer a better deal than before?

You might think that when a new set of prices are put together that it is inevitable that prices are more expensive than before. Not So

One bonus about not being studio based now is that I do not have the overheads I had before. No rent, no utilities or credit card merchant accounts and no broadband costs.

Also when I did have a wedding to phtograph on a Saturday as most weddings are, it meant I could not book studio sessions on what was always my busiest day. So the cost of the weddings had to compensate for the loss in studio takings.

After spending the last few months searching for new premises I have now decided, for the time being, not to bother. I will now concentrate my efforts on the wedding business as well as my new project sportingstory.co.uk. More about sporting story later. At the moment I have the domain name registered but nothing else is happening at present. (The extra time I now have from not having a studio will allow me the time for my new project).

So the new wedding packages are now online at
http://www.onlinepictureproof.com/emotionalmoments/weddings/61579


Take a look, Every collection now comes with a quality album and DVD musical slideshow.
Also the offer of a free "getting to know you" no-obligation pre-wedding shoot.
Experience has told me that the more imformation we have about your day, and the more we talk through the day, the better will be your whole wedding photography experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment